IT Support Technician/Engineer
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- IT Customer Support experience
- Strong Customer orientation skills
- Hardware skills / experience (PCs, laptops, printers, multifunctional printers, tablets, smartphones, servers, phones, multimedia devices, etc.)
- Software skills / experience: Windows 7/8/10 troubleshooting, Command Line, Windows Services, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, SCCM, Linux
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN), switching, routing and operations
- Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) would be an advantage
- Good English skills - both written and spoken
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
You will be part of a young, friendly and dynamic team responsible for support of IT infrastructure in our locations (Engineering Center Cluj and Automotive Electronics Jucu-Herghelie). Your main responsibilities will be:
- IT equipment fleet management
- Install and deploy hardware and software accordingly to IT standard processes
- Functionality tests according to operational procedures
- Deliver on-site and remote support, investigate and solve issues
- Provide technical assistance and consulting
- Follow IT service management processes
- Document IT incidents cases
- Ensure the proper follow-up in case of issues and requests
- Escalate problems to the next level support, when necessary
- Support for central teams
- Support for IT projects rollout
- Support for local IT applications and services
- Collaboration with external suppliers
- Purchasing IT hardware / software / services
- Being proactive, identify and communicate potential improvement
- Analyze local business requests and provide solutions