Buyer NPM Purchasing- Tires
* Organizes, facilitates and actively participates in auctions
* Provides support and participates occasionally in audits meeting
* Ensures an effective communication with the suppliers and optimizes the informational flow between the internal clients and suppliers (ensures a good interface)
* Manages, monitors and resolves the complaints received from the internal clients
* Follows the evolution of the purchase orders in order to monitor the delivery and the observance of the delivery terms in the established time interval in order to maintain the performance indicator: "Reduction of undelivered order lines"
* Launches purchase orders in the SAP system following the requests approved in the internal system
* Creates orders and contracts, tracks them and maintains them in the common database.
* Requests / procures price offers in accordance with the internal client's requirements (specifications) and evaluates / analyzes them based on the relevant supply criteria.
* Creates and maintains suppliers in the SAP system
* Deals with the processing of requests for creation, extension, modification or deletion of materials
* Evaluates, approves or rejects the internal order requests
* Provides support for checking, reviewing and updating local procedures / systems in accordance with Central guidelines
* Identifies potential and alternative sources in terms of external suppliers
* Clarifies the discrepancies between price offers, orders, order confirmations and invoices
* University studies - preferable Economics or Engineering
* Minimum two years experience in Purchasing, Sales, Marketing - is an advantage
* Purchasing Process Knowledge
* SAP system knowledge
* Microsoft Office - advanced
* English - advanced
* Knowledge of Legal topics related with Purchasing process (contracts, standard clauses)
* Negotiation skills
* Communication skills - good written and verbal abilities
* Customer/result orientation
* Strong ownership
* Attention to details
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.