Launch and Change Management Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Launch and Change Management Specialist - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction for new projects with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply in preserial phase, explicit orientation to customer requirements;
* Working on introduction of new projects with project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction of finished goods;
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases;
* Active participation in the Project Meetings;
* Create Logistic time schedule based on the project time schedule and internal Logistic concept based on information from sales and NPL/PM;
* Enter, verify and adjust ramp up plan in local SAP/ SAP APO for correct input for PSS (production planner) in order to ensure proper production planning of the preserial parts;
* Meet the required & specific KPIs.
* University Degree;
* Advanced English Knowledge;
* Project Management Skills;
* Coaching and Mentoring Skills;
* SAP, Incoterm Knowledge;
* MS Office Knowledge;
* German Knowledge is a plus.