Cross Border Planner
If you like to challenge the status quo, are skilled in terms of influence, have a strong stakeholders management and like keep track of the flow of Coca Cola HBC goods, we would like to invite you to meet. What's more, you'll do all this as part of a big family, with colleagues who will support you and help you turn challenges into stories with endings and outcomes you never thought possible. Each day will present new elements to strengthen you. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged and we will grow together.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan all the imports/exports (soda, coffee, spirits)
- Maintain stock level in warehouse
- Set up the required Master Data for the respective SKUs.
- Planning purchases for tactical and operational timeframes based on RE/ABP and coordination of preparation of such plans.
- Manage production timings and quantities in different countries for imported/exported SKUs respecting forecast, sales, lead times, quarantine, BBD/shelf life, warehouse capacity, Artworks.
- Builds detailed imports/exports plan, based on weekly demand, considering Safety Stock and transportation/logistics restrictions.
- Cultivate great relationships with the planning department, Finance, MKT, Procurement, Commercial and logistics
- Analyze the forecast and came with actions based on it
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Sum IF, Pivot Table)
- 1-2 years of experience within Supply Chain would be an asset
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Good time management skills (prioritizing, planning, problem solving) • Negotiation and Coordination skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Passionate about numbers, data & correlations