The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Delivery Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
As a well-rounded Data Analyst, your skills and experience will include:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and Customers
• Good analytical and reporting skills including experience with Microsoft office products
• Excellent IT skills and a good Knowledge of SQL Server Environments
• Very Good Knowledge of SQL Scripting and Methodology
• Good Basis in Python scripting
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong focus on delivery - Driven and able to adopt practical and pragmatic approach when required
• Good planning skills
• Knowledge of reporting tools – such as Tableau etc. is a strong plus
• The ability to develop a broad knowledge of the internal workings of our software Portfolio
• Fast-paced, goal-oriented mindset
• Enthusiasm in busy periods and the ability to ‘step up’/work in a team.
• Conduct Data Audits remotely from On-Premise Customers Servers from SQL based scripts
• Liaise with third party Providers/Customers
• Liaise with Commercial Contracts Team account managers to review/explain Audit Data and assist with any additional requirements from the Audit data they require
• Assist with technical queries on current Audit cases
• Use the Databricks platform to be able to generate commercial based reports, merging various sets of data
• Keep up to date with legislative & industry knowledge
• Ensure confidentiality of information by keeping confidential data private and secure
• Be able to review and upgrade processes to create automation and efficiencies within the commercial contracts division
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
• Private Healthcare
• Private Life Insurance
• Christmas Bonus
• Referral Bonus
• Meal Tickets
• Gym membership facilitated by the company