43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The Access Group active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||The Access Group|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
As a well-rounded Project Manager, you are expected to be:
• Previous experience implementing and managing large change programs and projects to an organization's software solutions & systems.
• Having worked for a software supplier in a delivery role and been in a customer-facing role.
• Project Management qualification (PRINCE2 or similar) preferred but not essential.
• Being able to identify opportunities for cross sell or upsell that will happen organically as the project progresses, leading to additional Change Request opportunities.
• Having natural ability for customer relationship building at all levels and influencing an experienced team of implementation consultants whilst driving project solution through to successful resolution.
• Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills.
• Possessing commercial awareness.
• Being highly motivational and flexible and wanting to be part of a team culture that wins.
• Having a level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand and document the proposed solution and translate that into a “joined-up” vision to the Customer and Consultant team.
• Providing pre-sales assistance where required to both the New Business and Account Management teams, via on site meetings, conference calls and example project documentation.
You will be responsible for managing projects of all types and sizes involving the Access People Division software products and that are delivered from within the Enterprise Professional Services part of the business.
You will be expected to plan, co-ordinate and closely monitor the implementation of your project portfolio for external customers and the potential to manage internal projects too. These projects combine technical and operational natures as well as of varying lengths of duration dependent on the scale and scope, handed over from the point of sale.
In the event of projects requiring a bespoke integration or a bespoke piece of software, you will be expected to manage and deliver the requirements successfully in line with agreed plans and timescales, whilst liaising with our technical DBA and Development teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
Have ownership of the overall project including creating plans, ensuring burn rates are monitored, days are aligned to the roll out plan and customer satisfaction is high. (95%)
Attend weekly Project Team meetings with the customer to report on the progress of projects including the current financial situation and the customer’s status. You will also discuss any risks or issues regarding the progress of the project and offer mitigation to resolve said risks.
Ensure project milestones are adhered to by all parties by maintaining constant and consistent communication channels and ensuring that the relevant sign off documents are procured.
Liaise with the PMO dept and ensure that any issues regarding days burnt, start and end dates, assignments and planning are communicated.
Attend and chair Steering meetings and/or conference calls with customers and with internal stakeholders.
Ensure all communication is fully documented and recorded and any relevant internal documentation/communication should also be recorded against the customer in line with internal project implementation methodology.
Work closely with the New Business and Account Management Teams to ensure they have access to the best technical advice and consultancy support.
Work closely with all other internal teams to ensure there is clear communication on all projects and where required attend internal inter-departmental meetings.
Manage customer issues/objections through to their resolution.
Liaise with customers in meetings, both in person or over the phone to discuss their business needs and requirements. Will be especially proficient in running remote meetings via Teams, Zoom etc.
What’s in for you:
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do. We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday and a competitive salary, you will get:
Private Life Insurance
7 Card gym membership paid by the company
Become part of our amazing Access family!
Raporteaza eroarea la