Sales Operations Analyst
The sales operations analyst helps drive sales growth by identifying areas for expansion and improvement. They use methods such as analyzing key metrics and coordinating with regional and global sales teams to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion and in compliance with best practices. They also create reports based on their analysis of sales data and present that data to others in their organization, including management.
A successful candidate will be flexible, dynamic, driven, organized and detail oriented; understands excels in project management; communicates with ease and professionally at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.
· Driving pipeline data integrity and health. The analyst will proactively work with the regions to ensure current quarter pipeline reflects the most recent status and future pipeline meets acceptable standards of quality
· Forward looking analysis. This requires the use of salesforce.com to estimate future performance, market opportunity, gaps, and pipeline health.
· Report design and preparation
· Collect requirements, formulate business cases and assist with prioritization and feedback collection
· Assist with project scoping, business analysis & business testing beginning from ideation to execution
· Understanding and helping automate systems and processes though integrations and best practices implementation
· 2+ years’ experience as a Sales Analyst (Solutions or Software) or a Data Analyst (Banking / Consulting / Financial Services/ IT Software).
· Experience with data analysis tools desirable. (Salesforce)
· Advanced level of skill with Excel & PowerPoint.
· Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills.
· Ability to work well in a cross-functional, global environment.
· Innovative thought processes / approach to work.
· Strong Analytical skills with quantitative/financial approach to problem solving.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Undergraduate degree preferred.
· Team Player
· Problem solver
- Competitive salary plus discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible vacation policy – a minimum of 21 days with option to take more
- Life insurance x2 and disability insurance x2
- Medical insurance including free telemedicine, dental coverage
- Other healthcare benefits including hospitalization protection and free prescription glasses
- Flexible benefits including Gym discount, book discount (Bookster)
- Employee Wellbeing Assistance program – 24/7 free service for you and immediate family
- Enhanced Pension – III Pillar
- Enhanced parental benefits (bonus and gifts for children)