Junior Software Developer – Wealth Management
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
What we expect from you?
Qualification and competencies
• Good programming skills in Java
• Good understanding of OOP principles
• Good understanding of SOLID principles
• Design patterns
• Good SQL knowledge
Technical nice to have
• TDD and clean code
• Experience with java script frameworks
• Rest API design
• Spring MVC
• Knowledge or experience with Cloud products
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
▪ Willing to learn new things;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
▪ Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
▪ Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
What will you be doing in this role?
• Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or requirements and functional analysis.
• Write code according to the best practices defined on each project
• Solve technical issues investigating and identifying the root cause of the problem
Our offer to you?
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for You;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry