Utilities Engineer - Lehliu Plant
Bunge is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients.
Founded in 1818, Bunge's expensive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe.
Our Company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and we have more than 22,000 dedicated employees working across more than 300 facilities located in over 400 countries.
In Romania, Bunge is one of the leading traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu.
What do we expect from our Utilities Engineer ?
⦁ Technical university degree- with a major in Mechanical/Energy/Chemistry engineering fields
⦁ 1-2 years minimum experience in a similar position for other companies with production activity, preferably in FMCG area
⦁ Good English and Romanian skills
⦁ ISCIR certification- RSTVI is a plus
⦁ MS Office- intermediate level minimum for Excel
⦁ Available for emergency situations after regular working hours
⦁ Pro-active, reliable, open to learn the complexities correlated with continuous production
What you will be doing as an Utilities Engineer Lehliu Plant ?
The core focus of this specialist activity is to coordinate the activities necessary for these two areas, ensuring compliance with the legislative requirements in force.
This will be done through the following activities:
- ensuring the development of activities in the field of environmental protection and supervising compliance regarding: management of hazardous chemicals and preparations, waste management, water management, air, climate change, noise, soil, subsoil and ecosystems
- supervising material consumption and operating parameters and establishing corrective measures in case of improper operation of water stations, cooling towers, air compressors and boilers
- preparation and transmission to the supply service of materials necessary for the operation of all facilities in the utility department.
- establishes corrective and preventive measures in case of finding non-conformities, follows their implementation.
- follows the adjustment of the parameters of the treatment plant in order to maintain the quality of the treated water in the standards imposed by the company and the laws in force.
- monitoring and documentation of key parameters of treatment plants, cooling tower, boilers and air compressor.
- monitoring of treatment plant basins and vessels to maintain them in line with existing work instructions
- onitors water consumption in all departments
The position is based in Lehliu (presence at the factory is needed on each working day) and it will report to our Maintenance & Utilities Manager, also located in Lehliu. Our new colleague will be part of a team of 6 employees.
What do we offer to our Engineer ?
⦁ A competitive salary and great benefits package (professional protection equipment, medical services, lunch provided at the factory)
⦁ Shuttle bus transportation to our factory- several times/day
⦁ Work within an experienced team, with many opportunities to develop professionally through best practices shared within our international structure
⦁ An entrepreneurial environment, where you will have the freedom to contribute with your own input in order to improve our processes
⦁ Note – for this role we do not offer work from home option.