Freight Audit & Costing Analyst
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Transportation Team are looking for a new Freight Audit & Consulting Analyst.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to examine and verify freight invoices for accuracy and to approve for payment, audit freight bills to ensure these are in line with agreed rates and terms and to investigate any variances.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Execute projects with an emphasis on technical scope (Digitization projects, Computer vision, Integrated automation and control, Machine Networking, MES-systems & Data Collection, etc.)
• Act decisively and engage effectively with all key stakeholders
• Partner effectively with external customers and internal distribution, export, customer service and supply planning organization with a focus on increased value and benefit realization
• Communicates with hauliers self-billing invoice and tracks updates, discrepancies and sign offs
• Examine, adjust and verify bills for accuracy
• Send approved self-billing invoice to Accounts Payable for payment as per payment terms
• Facilitate and improve the efficiency of the current routing of freight bills and the billing cycle time from carrier freight bill to client payment
• Able to audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
• Investigate and diagnose potential errors
• Provide to the GBS Transportation Manager monthly freight costing reporting for each market showing any variances to budget and be able to provide an explanation for these variances and also support forecasting for freight spend
• Raises all necessary requisitions for freight spend
• Work efficiently and effectively to process freight bills and customer billing free from errors
• Ensure issues are addressed immediately and appropriate parties are informed for on time and proper resolution
• Develop a working understanding of internal technologies required for daily functions
• Develop self-billing invoices and reporting
• Manages haulier freight claims, liaise with CI/Reporting in discrepancies
• Continuously seek out opportunities to improve current processes
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
• Language skills- English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Microsoft Office.
• Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• FMCG industry work experience
• Working knowledge of a transport management system Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.