Commercial Finance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Commercial Finance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Description: Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Finance team are looking for a new Commercial Finance Analyst.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to support the ROA & North Africa along with the wider organization to provide a high standard of financial support and value-added analysis in order to aid effective decision making.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Coordinate Customer & Vendor creation (North Africa/ROA - Rest of Africa)
• Month end activities: prepare manual journals for trade accruals, intercompany reconciliations, cash and bank reports
• Responsible for consolidating local inputs for Business Unit P&L and Balance Sheet submissions to ensure all system loads are completed in time aligned to Business Unit & Regional deadlines (including system reconciliations for Outlooks & Budget submissions)
• Ensure all account reconciliations are prepared and reviewed in Cadency in line with Timetable
• Budgets/Forecasts - support the Finance Business Partner ROA and Finance Manager with preparation of budget. Helps with completion of submission files and make submissions (ROA/KCEA)
• Supports the Finance Business Partner ROA with financial modelling for new product introduction, including recommendations for improvement of structural financials and IT system financial setup for the new products
• Works with the Finance Business Partner ROA on providing pre-visibility on light / strategic estimates’ financial submissions to Menat Leadership team at market / region level to then ensure adherence to submission guidelines and target delivery
• Trade & Marketing - under supervision, ensure IONs are created and updated monthly. Monthly review of TA spend, update IONs, ensure market P&L charge correct
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or General Management
• Minimum +1/2 years of Financial Planning and Accounting experience in a complex multinational organization
• Sound knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and attention to detail
• Takes ownership for his/her own work and actively seeks for improvement opportunities
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment cross functional with tight turnaround times for deliverables
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access & Excel
• Language skills – fluent English
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working and new for 2021 – ‘Locate for your day’ which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of the business.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture. We are a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & Fast-Moving Consumer Goods value chain and we are committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all leadership level roles by 2025