Senior Global HRIS Analyst
Description: Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Hire to Retire team are looking for a new Senior Global HRIS Analyst.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food we’ll be looking at you to partner with the business in order to analyse work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING • Manage Global Stakeholders expectations and support the Technology roadmap & strategy
• Ensures Release management practices for SAP half yearly releases are managed effectively and leverage new functions
• Ability to conduct proof of concepts and test new system functions
• Consistently makes new recommendations for system improvements
• Hands on experience doing system configurations related to Employee Central and Learning management system
• Conduct thorough impact analysis on other modules and system before implementing any changes
• Responsible for maintaining configuration workbooks
• Understands critical SAP new functions and features and enable process alignment.
• Troubleshoot EC Core/LMS system issues and perform ongoing configuration/development
• Deliver the solution/change within required timeline base on Service Level Agreement
• Handle stakeholder challenges and escalations in a proactive manner.
• Adhere to all HRIS process governance & procedures that are developed
• Lead/Co-lead multiple projects as applicable independently
• Perform the planning and estimation for the requirements specific tasks/activities in a project
• Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
• Assess and review work done by HRIS analyst
• Analyses business processes on a large scale and devises strategies to improve efficiency
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Human Resources preferred and/or work experience accumulate
• 5+ years of work experience within HRIS systems like SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, Workday etc.
• Good communication and ability to interact with various stakeholders
• Ability to influence the adoption of the optimal approach at all levels and drive the seamless delivery of projects
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity and support multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly responsive to business needs
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at one time
• Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity; ability to exercise appropriate judgment.
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills
• Must be detail conscious and have strong analytical skills
• Open to learning, problem solving skills
• English language proficiency Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working and new for 2021 – ‘Locate for your day’ which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of the business.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture. We are a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & Fast-Moving Consumer Goods value chain and we are committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all leadership level roles by 2025