Global HRIS Analyst
The Global GBS HRIS Analyst is responsible to perform with minimal supervision work activities associated with SuccessFactors Performance and Succession modules, EC Role Based Permission module & specific system related configuration.
- Consult with business leaders and managers to identify system enhancement needs
- Leads projects with minimal supervision and drives task closures on time
- Follow HRIS release management procedures and properly captures business requirements, identifies appropriate solution, builds, migrates and tests configurations for Performance, Succession and EC Role Based Permission enhancements or break fixes
- Executes User acceptance Testing & functional Unit testing/integration testing with IT
- Execute complex or sensitive reporting
- Ensures SOX compliance, Audits and governance and ensures system compliance is met
- Assists on Reporting related to security.
- Meets SLA related to Role setup and permissions security
- Supports Security strategy and SAP roadmap through appropriate roll out of new functions and features
- Addresses critical incident management of role setup and configurations
- Collaborate with HRO data resources to ensure accuracy of data changes
- Implement any changes in rules, policies or practices in the HR Systems and other related knowledge management content
- Maintains HRIS materials as per internal governance plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or International Equivalent in Business, Human Resource or related field
- 2 years+ Experience with Success Factors and Succession and Performance modules, SAP HR, Workday or other HR admin systems
- Must be detail conscious and have strong analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-lookup
- English proficiency
- May need to work flexible hours due to nature of role
- Master’s degree or International Equivalent in IT or related field
- Experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central, Compensation and Analytics
- Proven ability to meet timelines and follow through on commitments
- Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
- Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working and new for 2021 – ‘Locate for your day’ which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of the business.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.