Junior Support Engineer � FinStarter Graduate Program
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Support Engineer � FinStarter Graduate Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
FinStarter – Junior Support Engineer
Working as part of the Customer Support team, and reporting to a local Team Leader, this role is the key interface between Finastra clients on one side and R&D organization on the other side, contributing to the overall delivery of software and services to ensure a world class customer experience.
The holder of the role is a product expert, with functional competencies, responsible for handling and resolving the raised issues in the shortest time possible. He also uses his functional expertise to assist technical consultants on a need basis. He is also responsible for ascertaining the root cause of the issue to determine whether it is software related or not. For software related issues, he is responsible for replicating client issues through regression scenarios and providing his analysis to Product Center for resolution, while suggesting a workaround to the client in the interim. If not deemed a software bug, then the holder suggests a solution to the client to resolve their issue. At times, he may be called upon to do testing on beta deliveries or fixes before they are released to customers or be requested to go on site to handle issues on the client’s premises.
What you’ll do
Technical Engineering Support Advisors are key interface between our clients and our research and development (R&D) organization and contribute to the overall delivery of software and services to ensure we provide a world class customer experience. During the program, we’ll support you to become a product specialist and develop your technical skills, as you’ll be responsible for resolving technical issues raised by our customers. You’ll also support with testing on beta deliveries or fixes before they are released to customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Your deliverables as a member of the FusionCapital Summit Customer Support (Bucharest) team include (but are not limited to) the following:
· Respond to various customer requests of low/medium complexity, being able to understand the issues reported.
· Reproduce issues on the local environments and search for potential workarounds to minimize client downtimes.
·Perform functional investigation of the issues reported and provide an adequate solution where feasible and/or detailed analysis to the R&D teams.
· Participate in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issues reported.
· Update clients on the progress towards issue resolution.
· Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a resolution to the client’s satisfaction is attained.
· Validate defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed.
· Write technical specifications and best practices documentation.
·Raise/escalate issues with the Team Leader and/ or Manager where/ when needed.
What you'll need:
- A bachelors degree in finance
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics or computer science is a plus
- Good understanding of the capital market dynamics, financial products, and current financial technology
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical abilities
- Attention to details, stability, responsibility as well as customer focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a customer facing team
What we offer:
- A development programme designed to introduce you to a wide range of functions giving you a depth and breadth to your understanding of how Finastra operates
- Rotations across our various business areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail Banking, Trade & Capital Markets or Go-to-Market Centre of Excellence
- An enriching learning and mentorship programme and the opportunity to participate in a global FinStarter cohort across the globe
- Flexibility to work in the way that suits you with our OPENworking 2+ hybrid model giving you a great work life balance and the option to work from home or an office
- At Finastra we promote OPENworking and the importance of life work balance. We believe that everyone is more effective without artificial limits on holiday entitlement and encourage you to take vacation as you need
- Medical and dental services
- Lifestyle and wellbeing benefits such as Flexible vacation and meal vouchers
- Private Pension