DevOps Software Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field;
- Experience in DevOps;
- Good competencies in spoken and written English;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- English language at a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- German language is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for an DevOps Software Engineer to work within our team. The main focus of the projects from this department is the digitalization in engineering. The products are part of a Tool suite that aims to solve present and future mobility topics. Our portfolio includes a comprehensive list of software products that provide guided engineering to our customers throughout the process of ECU development.
In your role you will:
- Take responsibility for our end-to-end CI/CD automation pipelines;
- Develop concepts and innovative approaches to improve software engineering processes including automation;
- Integrate new and existing tools and workflows between on-premises and cloud-based infrastructures;
- Design, implement, maintain, and operate pipelines aiming automated verification and validation (V&V), delivery and deployment.
- Programming/scripting skills in Python, Java or Bash;
- Previous experience with DevOps tools such as (Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, BitBucket, Artifactory, etc.);
- Good understanding in version control mechanisms (Git, Jira, SVN, etc.).