Location Communications Manager
Coordinates the internal and external communication at the plant level, is responsible for defining and implementing a transparent and efficient communication strategy according to the company's objec
* Coordinates the internal and external communication at the plant level, is responsible for defining and implementing a transparent and efficient communication strategy according to the company's objectives, tire division strategy and the communication guide defined by the central team in order to ensure the company's positive image among stakeholders.
* Defines and implements an efficient and transparent communication strategy;
* Coordinates the internal and external communication on plant level;
* Develops and implements projects that supports Continental Culture on plant level;
* Defines, develops and implements the communication strategy in crises;
* Develops and implements external communication programs to ensure the promoting of a positive image of Company;
* University degree in Communication and Public Relations field, Journalism or social studies
* At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
* Has lead projects in the past (project management structure)
* Previous experience to coordinate a team represent an advantage
* Previous international experience represent an advantage
* Advanced English
* Microsoft Office
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.