Junior Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Junior Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Act as a Junior functional administrator for HR applications;
- Contribute to activities related to applicative maintenance and parameterization of HR Information Systems;
- Support activities:
- Ensure the performance of configurations for the HR applications in his/her perimeter when required;
- Answer to questions and requests received from superusers or other support teams;
- Gather information related to incidents and / or problems, determine the main cause and develop solutions to solve the user's problem (connection problems, errors in the existing interfaces between computer systems);
- Solve application errors through configurations / parameterizations;
- Provide level 2 technical assistance; transfer to the higher level the cases that cannot be managed at its level and seeks to solve the anomalies, test the offered solutions;
- Identify and correct / request the correction of erroneous records from the administrative management systems within the HR data reliability processes
- Contribute to monitoring the reorganization process and its operational management;
- Contribute to updating operational procedures when required
- English: B2;
- French: B1
- Professional experience:
- 6 months experience in help-desk / support activities in IT or HR or no professional experience
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Academic background: Bachelor degree completed or in progress, preferable in IT / HR/ Foreign Languages / Economic studies
We also value:
- Client orientation
- Result orientation
- Positive attitude and cooperation
- Having a track record of achievement: for example (but not limited to): Erasmus scholarship / part of a students’ organization / international programme or summer school / extra-curricular training
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.