Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
You will act as a Full Stack Developer within the HR Development Service Team, composed of people from both Romania and France, in charge of the development of multiple HR related web applications, making use of Agile methodology that relies on collaboration, emergent design, and intentional architecture.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Develop new features using React Js, Java 8, Spring boot, JPA.
- Developing reusable Restful APIs.
- Translate business requirements and design documents to application features and modules.
- Writing clean and Optimized code as per defined industry standard.
- Work in Agile team and good coordination with other team members.
- You have strong knowledge of Java 8+, Spring Boot Framework, Web Services (REST APIs), JPA, Hibernate.
- You have strong knowledge of web development (React, Typescript, HTML, CSS).
- You have strong knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar query languages.
- You have strong knowledge on Architecture and Design Patterns.
- You have experience with Unit Testing and Versioning Systems(Git).
- Nice to have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Nice to have experience with Amazon Web Services platform.
- You have experience with Agile Methodology(Scrum).
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.