Infrastructure/Security Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Infrastructure/Security Project Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, the services delivered will focus on applying security expertise for FranFinance which is part of SG and offers finance services to sales and consumer credits.
The Security Information Officer will apply the Group security policies and norms supervising their adherence, acting as accountable for the good usage of the practices in conjunction with the business specifications of FranFinance.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Management and implementation of vulnerability scans
- Monitoring vulnerability remediation plans
- Controls the access of system administrators and technical accounts of GTS services
- Creates working procedures for the security perimeter
- Participates in improving the operational efficiency of the team by proposing changes and optimizations in the operating mode
- Implement indicators and formalize security dashboards (patch management, vulnerabilities, etc.)
- Manages operational security monitoring activities
- Manages auditors' requests and implements audit recommendations
- Formalizes and monitors the permanent controls of the Société Générale Group
- Coordinates security committees in order to analyze and reduce security risks
- Coordinates Security projects for the allocated perimeter
- Defines the procedure for recertification campaigns for the allocated perimeter
- Implements and oversees recertification campaigns
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Good understanding of IT security concepts;
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructures;
- Communication skills;
- Rigorous ;
- Attention to details;
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.