ReactJs / NodeJs Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs ReactJs / NodeJs Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
You will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help us develop the next generation user services used inside Société Générale.
You will ensure the development of our self-service portal application called MyDigital Workplace (MDW).
MDW enables all users inside Société Générale (worldwide) to manage their digital workplace (computers, printers, cell phones, email services, etc) in an autonomous manner via self service requests.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Perform technical studies to take in charge users stories present in team backlog;
- Contribute to design and setup technical solutions (architecture, tools, platforms);
- Implementation of the functionalities can be at the level of Front/Back, plugins, API or Framework;
- Conduct code review in close relation with the team and write technical specifications;
- Deliver trainings and documentation for the new features
- L3 Support for the applications developed
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding REST, JSON;
- Good knowlegde of Jenkins, unit testing frameworks and CICD;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of JIRA;
- Good command of English, French is a plus.
We also value:
- Commitment to agile methodologies (Agile@Scale is used for project governance);
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Autonomy to deliver results;
- Adaptability and good reaction to embrace project changes;
- Team spirit and transparency.
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.