LET’S MAKE TOMORROW DIFFERENT TODAY
Join the Siemens Energy Graduate Program in Romania
What do you want to do with your future? If the answer is kick-starting your career with a 6 to 18 months program with great opportunity for growth and development, Siemens Energy is the place for you!
Help us shape the future of energy while you shape your own!
Design your future
When you join our Graduate Program, you become a part of Siemens Energy. You get to share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world. You will work on real global issues and help create solutions that directly make an impact.
What’s in it for you?
- Between 6 and 18 months full of growing, learning, responsibilities, and development opportunities.
- Individually designed assignments on company strategic projects.
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with our management.
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you in reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us.
- Our comprehensive training plan that will fortify your communication and personal skills.
Other BENEFITS should you decide to join Siemens Energy could include 7 Cards, Bookster, Meal and gift tickets, a subscription to a medical clinic, and much more to be discovered.
Let’s talk more about you
We welcome in our team young graduates who are:
- Sociable, curious, and with high learning agility.
- Not afraid to ask questions to understand tasks and projects.
- Previously experienced/involved in student activities, and NGOs.
- Fluent in English / have excellent command of the language as required to work in a multicultural environment.
- Educated and are knowledgeable of relevant fields.
Here are the stages of the Siemens Energy Graduate hiring process:
- Submit your application.
- Complete an online assessment.
- Attend a video interview.
- Meet us live.
Education knowledge you need to have:
You have completed or are about to complete your studies (or equivalent) with above-average grades in engineering, business or other related disciplines.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Be Energized. Be you
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html