LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Over 4 years of experience required
- Good knowledge and experiences in SAP ERP and modules FI, CO.
- SAP implementation experiences in a multinational environment.
- Experience in business process design in the area of finance and controlling
- Good understanding of business requirements in the area of financial and controlling.
- Strong capability to translate business requirements into SAP technical language and guide the customer into the right solution.
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of accounting principles IFRS, GAAP.
- Project management experience (scheduling, quality control, change communication)
- No hinderance for business travels (international & domestic).
- Partner with key business contacts to define requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments.
- Be responsible for FI/CO changes and enhancement for Siemens Energy Spiridon EU ERP systems (VP1, VP2, MP1, GP1), and collaborate with business partners and suppliers for smooth delivery
- Process consulting & business support for FI/CO topics in Spiridon EU ERP systems
- Development of new process solutions together with representatives of Business Units, Segments and IT.
- Perform IT Project Management duties for small-to-medium projects.
- Collaboration with other application teams, Basis & Security teams and the Service Desk team.
- Your opportunities for personal growth
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.