Team Assistant for Product Development & Strategy - AM (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Team Assistant for Product Development & Strategy - AM (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be our Team Assistant? These should spark your interest:
* Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Assist the management in all business related activities: team management, asset management, purchasing (CEOS), ePRs creation and tracking, financial tracking and reporting, project tracking and reporting;
* Collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Plan and organize business entertainment activities.
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities;
* Update information related to infrastructure/network issues, company rules, policies, procedures and informs employees about the changes. Supports the managers in tracking and facilitating the compliance with regulations;
* Create/delete user accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, give access rights to different folders/Sharepoints;
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company;
* Administrative Support for HR Global teams (CEOS, Travel, Meetings);
* Support on Presentations & documentation;
* Assistance for Head of Product Development & Strategy (Germany).
This is what it takes to be a successful Team Assistant:
* University degree (e.g. PR, Economics, Social Sciences, Foreign Languages etc.);
* Advanced knowledge of English; German it's a plus;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality oriented;
* Follow and respect the requested deadlines, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills;
* Team spirit and client orientation;
* Sense of initiative.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).