The MGI COUTIER GROUP becomes AKWEL
A tier-one automotive equipment manufacturer, the Group is now continuing its transformation and international expansion with a rebrand. This unifying identity marks a new drive forward for the group, in line with the dynamic profile of Akwel. Already the preferred supplier of car and HGV manufacturers, Akwel is now in a real position to challenge the world's leading equipment and systems suppliers.
Qualifications et Experience
• Technical Degree in Industrial Automatisation, Electrical Engineering / Maintenance of Industrial Facilities ;
• Methodical and logical, strong organisational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, analytical approach and ability to see the bigger picture, discipline, able to teach others, sense of confidentiality and creative/proactive.
• Knowledge of desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Knowledge of Process Engineering and Quality tools.
• Knowledge of cycle times and takt time.
• PLC programming (Proface, Siemens, Schneider, Omron)
• Programming of vision systems for gripping or quality control (cognex, keyence, sick, etc.)
• Programming of robots;
• Good knowledge of sensors or actuators on the market ;
• Knowledge of communication protocols ;
• Performs all the operations necessary to maintain the level of availability of the production equipments;
• Conducts preventive maintenance and repairs machines when there are malfunctions, and analyses the cause(s) ;
• Programmes the facilities (Vision cameras (Keyence), Robots (Yaskawa) and PLCs (Proface) ;
• Participates in the installation of new technical equipments ;
• Takes part in technical meetings and project reviews;
• Takes part in selecting production facility suppliers, monitoring their implementation and approves their acceptance for the aspects related to his field ;.
• Takes part in knowledge-building in his activity area, and uses it ;
• Takes part as an advisor in putting together technical and economic proposals drawn up by the site during the preliminary project phase ;
• Supports the Process Engineering and Maintenance teams and providing training for teams on techniques and best practices in the automation field.
• Guarantees the security of the programmes (CE self-certification applications) ;
• Leads improvement projects or makes changes to a process during the production life of a Product
• May be required to coordinate an advanced phase or productivity issue;
• Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification