IT Support Agent with German
NTT DATA is one of the world’s largest digital consulting and IT service companies. We are ranked as one of the world’s most valuable brands, listed in the top 10 global business and IT services companies, and recognized as a leading global data services company.Requirements
• Ideally University education, preferably a technical degree, or Microsoft certifications
• Awareness of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications
• Experience in providing remote IT support is an advantage
• Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good Command of German Language
• Fluency in English is a plus
• Manages customer interactions & records reported issues in the ITSM
• Identifies issues, apply fixes and investigates root causes using internal instructions.
• Provides technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritizing, and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail
• Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance
• Participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers and departments within the organization, to ensure that all online system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner
• You can work in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
• Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
• You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
• Working for a top 5 company in the industry worldwide
• Company culture focused on the employee wellbeing
• The opportunity to grow a career in Monitoring/Infrastructure
• Learning & Development platforms