TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER (TPM)
"• Utilizing business acumen in successfully managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources
• Proficient in Waterfall and Agile Methodologies including SAFe in a large organization
• Effectively communicating program plans, product architecture, design principals, results, and negotiate options at senior management levels
• Using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track program results.
• Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths Feature and Bug tracking tools e.g., JIRA • Overall architecture of software applications for products and services
• “mid-level” scoping of work to support planning
• Proactive change and risk management
• Decomposing business objectives and ability to provide solution options.
• Drives innovation and integration of innovative technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
• Using interpersonal skills to influence without authority
• Effective user of PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in English and local language"
"• Lead portfolio planning, execution, and delivery for complex cross functional teams
• Drive roadmap and resource planning activities and deliverables
• Prepare and present program and project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
• Provide Product Owner responsibilities including requirements including epics and stories operating in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Provide Scrum Master responsibilities including coordinating team efforts, facilitate team events such as stand up, planning ceremonies, retrospectives as well as facilitating removal of impediments
• Drives development of schedules, critical deliverables , capacity planning, and allocations plan
• Drive the resolution of defects impeding delivery of owned portfolio items
• Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, proficiency, innovation, and learning
• Promote value-driven delivery, innovation, and continuous improvement at multiple levels of the organization
• Communicate shared understanding of direction and objectives into multiple domains.
• Takes a proactive, action drive approach to programs
• Communicates status, changes, risks, and action plans
• Identify, analyze, and mitigate risk exposure at all levels
• Interact comfortably in one-to-one meetings with individual technical contributors, senior engineering leaders (technology and business)
• Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure success
• Manage and maintain team backlogs and ensure forward project momentum
• Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
• Mentors other TPMs (Technical Program Managers) on process and best practices"
"• 5+ Years Software industry experience
• 2+ years' experience in program or project management
• PMP (Project Management Professional) or Scrum Certified"