At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.Cerinte
- Higher education in technical field - Mechanics, Electrical Engineering;
- Basic experience in mechanical assembly;
- Good PC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Solid Works;
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly and repair;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good communication, organization and teamworking skills
- You will define the assembly process and draw up work instructions for: labelling, manual insertion of electronic components, cutting, pressing, riveting, packaging, as well as operating instructions for the machines used in these processes;
- You will prepare and participate in prototyping (proto runs) and validation batches (PVT), will monitor and verify that the processes comply with the defined requirements;
- Continuously optimize the manual assembly process (time, quality, costs);
- Responsible for the development of maintenance programs, profiles and procedures for the equipment used, as well as the maintenance and calibration of this equipment;
- Will ensure the introduction of a new product/process into production and train both technicians and operators on the work/operating instructions and maintenance of the new equipment.
- Draw up the list of consumables needed for the manufacturing process; you will order spare parts/supplies for the equipment used, as well as the equipment needed for a new product or process improvement;
- Participate in technical meetings and prepare project reports/analyses.