Supply Chain Analyst
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.Cerinte
- Higher education, preferably in economic field;
- Proficient English level;
- Good MS Office level (Excel, Word etc.);
- Experience in material management process - it is a plus;
- Experience in working with ERP systems;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented and team working skills.
- You will be in charge with activities related to: working instructions for data management, vendor code set up, new item creation, item supplier information, a mass upload of data in the system;
- Will set up the price, on material portion, together with the Supply Chain Manager, negotiate materials price and terms and conditions, with the suppliers in the site portfolio, will select best supplier to purchase from , both for FLEX and for customer and reconcile all price discrepancies with customer / suppliers;
- Ensure all Terms & Conditions are followed by manufacturers within the contract provided by Global Commodity Management team;
- Will support data management accuracy;
- Build and consolidate the customer-supplier relationship;
- You will be responsible for the accurate setting of the system related to the purchasing & sales orders.