FMEA Moderator, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs FMEA Moderator, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
Minimum experience in the field:
- At least 2 years of experience
Experience of at least one below mentioned topic/field is necessary.
- Experience in process modeling (e.g. V-Cycle).
- Knowledge in Automotive Software development process.
- Knowledge of the FMEA method.
- Experience with requirements tracking systems (e.g. DOORS), software modeling and design tools and project tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Efficient work style and good communication skills.
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.
- Target, process and quality orientation.
- Fluency in English required, German can be an advantage.
Nice to have:
Readiness for occasional training-related trips to Hungary or Germany.
- Performance-based bonus system
- Home office possibility & flexible working time
- Flexible benefits & services (such as lunch dis counts, sport discounts, medical services etc.)
- Recreational areas (library, (computer) games)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team
- The FMEA-Moderator is responsible for the methodical and formal correctness of the FMEA.
- Independent evaluation of product/process maturity and early escalation of risks in the Q-Organization.
- Support for the multidisciplinary project team to proactively identify, evaluate and mitigate the technical risks of products and processes by taking corrective measures as necessary.
- Planning, preparation and moderation of the FMEA according to the Bosch methodology and the applicable automotive standards.
- Coaching the FMEA team in method usage and tools, creation of evaluations and reports, support in assessment and presentation of results.
- Support for the Project Manager and the FMEA team to review and release the FMEA.
- Cooperation in System- and Design-FMEA and offer inputs to Process-FMEA.
- Accompanying quality assurance of internationally distributed projects.
- Participation in building an internationally active QA assurance.
- Monitoring of the project activities in terms of compliance with standards, directives and processes.