Senior Diagnosis Software Developer in HEAT CE (TM)
Highly skilled in programming? You should see our proposition for you. We are looking for an experienced Software Developer in our team. We develop BCM Systems (Body Control Modules). We enable features for the drivers like: Interior-Exterior light, Wiper- Washer, Personalization, Diagnosis, Flash Over The Air. The goal of this kind of systems goes in the direction of Safe, Secured & Comfort for the end customers. Working for the future platforms, while writing code we write a piece of future electrical mobility. Contributing for a cleaner, safer & intelligent future.
* We are looking for a passionate Embedded C SW Developer, with a good knowledge in diagnosis related areas like UDS, DTC, Parameter configuration, NVM and 3+ years relevant experience.
* As specialist in Application Diagnosis you will be part of a team responsible with Diagnosis features implementation on multiple projects, having the possibility to learn and increase the knowledge in Security area.
* You will cover the complete software development process SW Requirements Engineering, SW Architecture, Design ,Development and SW Validation for the assigned modules
* Collaborate closely with other software engineers in Romania, Germany & Serbia
This is what it takes to be successful as Diagnosis Software Developer:
* Diploma/Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline;
* Specialization or related experience in development of complex embedded systems;
* Experience in testing, Analysis and Design for embedded SW and Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C;
* Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design, HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs;
* Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.),software configuration management tools / version control tools, agile software development and continuous integration;
* Customer-oriented and able to work under tight schedules.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.