This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Legal Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.
Inca din 2002, ROMANIAN SOFTWARE este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de 20 de ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane.
jobs.colorful.hr is looking for a Legal Consultant for a German company present in 35 countries.
• Work experience as a Legal Advisor/ Lawyer – minimum 5 years (experience in a multinational company represents an advantage);
• Bachelor’s degree in Law with strong academic performance;
• Very good knowledge of Romanian and EU law;
• English level (legal terminology included) – C1 level;
• Knowledge of MS Office suite;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong ethics and integrity;
• Ability to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team;
• A curious, proactive, open-minded individual;
• Precise, well organized and analytical person with great attention to details;
• Easy business understanding;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Prepares, reviews and assists the internal clients in the negotiation of contracts, addenda, annexes, legal notices, ensuring that they all comply with the legal provisions and internal policies; protects and achieves the company’s rights and interests;
• Prepares, amends, updates, standardizes template contracts, responding to the above-mentioned requisites;
• Provides consistent, timely, business-oriented contract-related legal advice, identifying, informing on, evaluating, and addressing the areas of risk;
• Manages the contract policy (review, update, implementation, audits) and ensures that the dedicated application is used in line with the contract policy;
• Handles corporate and administrative matters, ensuring corporate law and corporate governance compliance (prepare, update, manage various corporate documents, organize shareholders/board meetings, acting as technical secretary, liaise with the public notary, Trade Registry/other authorities);
• Builds legal research on relevant topics of general or specific interest for the construction industry and others industry;
• Provides accurate and timely reports to internal stakeholders on legislative updates.
• Meal vouchers;
• Gift vouchers;
• Annual bonus.