L2 Windows System Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mega Image active.
Vezi toate job-urile L2 Windows System Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
It’s necessary that you came up with:
• At least 1-2 years of experience in administration of Windows-based server and client OS, Active Directory configuration& management, Exchange 2010& online administration;
• Technical knowledge in the following technologies: Office 365 (MS Teams, One Drive, Exchange online, SharePoint online), Server virtualization via VMWare& ESX management, Microsoft Clustering Technologies, Scripting tools (PowerShell, command line);
• Experience in working with an ITSM/ticketing tool (Incident Management, Change Management);
• Excellent communications skills;
• Analytical and problem-solving techniques, excellent troubleshooting skills;
• Able to work autonomously;
• Team player;
• Good command of English.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
• Experience with Symantec platforms (Management Platform, Endpoint Encryption & Endpoint Protection);
• Knowledge about Microsoft System Center;
• Experience in mobile devices (IOS& Android) administration managed by MDM platforms (Airwatch/ Microsoft Intune);
• Basic knowledge in using network components such as: proxy servers, VLAN, firewall, load balancers, routers, switches, SAN, NAS, TCP/IP;
• Good knowledge of office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
• Support experience in a medium to large company.
These will be your responsibilities:
• Make sure the team’s standards and processes are applied to all windows servers& clients in the Romanian organization;
• Advise and provide guidance on guidelines and standardization across the company;
• Optimize the infrastructure/processes to further enhance the availability of the service by means of creating standard procedures and processes, participate in workshops, working closely with the other IT teams, following the guidelines of change management and incident management;
• Be responsible for daily administration of local systems, taking care of their stability and performance;
• Actively participate in improving team’s day to day activities via automation and orchestration techniques;
• Perform IT L2 support for our employees;
• Document new implementations and provide operational guidance;
• Follow-up and resolve the incidents of the Windows Engineering Team incident-queue within the defined SLO’s;
• Lead or participate in project realizations and interract with all teams involved (including 3rd party partners).
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people 😊
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
• Compensation and benefits varied package;
• Meal ticket card;
• Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
• Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
• Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
• Financial support for special events in your life;
• Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
• Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
#WindowsSystemEngineer #L2SystemSupport #ActiveDirectory #Exchange2010 #Office365