Python Developer (Satellites business)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thales active
View all jobs Python Developer (Satellites business) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Thales, we work together to build a future we can all trust by developing market leading technology that is sustainable and resilient.
For over 40 years, Thales has been a supplier to the Romanian armed forces, and in 2007, began to run its industrial operations in Romania. Today, Thales is a major player in the Romanian rail transport industry operating a mainline rail signaling Competence Centre with more than 250 software engineers employed. We are now growing our presence in Romania through the development of a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC), reinforcing our position as a leader in all markets. Through the ECC, we now deliver solutions beyond ground transportation, in a number of core Thales business areas, from space and defense, to security and aeronautics. In 2020, the ECC employs over 600 engineers and by 2021 our team will be over 800 specialists.
• Experience with BabylonJS (PREFFERED)/Unity/Unreal/Other 3D engine (displaying 3D objects, positioning and rotating them, applying animations/forces on them using coroutines) as a great nice to have!
• Experience with a 3D modelling tool such as Blender, a great nice to have!
• Good knowledge of 3D geometry and at least some basic knowledge of astronomy (ECEF/ECI reference frames, orbits and rotations), would be nice to have!
• You are looking for a job where you will have to show your analysis and synthesis skills, your communication skill and your adaptation ability to various working contexts.
• You are rigorous in applying working processes.
• You are autonomous and proactive on your daily work tasks.
• You like teamwork and best ptactices knowledge sharing.
• Good level of English is required for the role.
• Support of software integration in system production environment.
• Elaborate technical documentation as per project quality standards.
• Mentor and coach the newjoiners.
• Work in an Agile Team as an active team member.
• Occasional travel to France for 1-2 weeks, only when it is needed.
Thales is a global technology leader with more than 81,000 employees on five continents. The Group is investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – Big Data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, cybersecurity and quantum technology – to build a future we can all trust. Trust is essential for societies to flourish, with humans playing a central role in every critical decision.
Thales's high-tech solutions, services and products help companies, organisations and governments to achieve their goals and ambitions. And in each of our five vertical markets — digital identity and security, defence and security, aerospace, space, and transport — our customers play a vital role in society.