Lead Line Feeder
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Bachelor's Degree in Economic or Technical field;
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the Automotive industry is an advantage;
• Good knowledge of MS-Office especially Excel, experience in using SAP (S4/HANA) is an advantage and logistics control systems;
• Good knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Availability for working in shifts;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills.
• Store, release, group and check parts / goods / materials and supervise stock movements (possibly with professional guidance);
• Follow the production plans (pre series, series, spare parts) and coordinates measures to prevent delivery problems (delivery deadlines, plans special shipments, coordinates, escalates problems beyond its competence);
• Prepares reports. Communicate deviations directly to the interdisciplinary teams;
• Follows the realization of finished and semi-finished goods;
• Is the contact person for the production and for the internal client;
• Manages open series according to the planning group and organizes checks and inspections of stock in cooperation with Inventory Analyst. Processes lists of errors in logistics systems and ERP.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work – life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture.