Test Automation Engineer with C# – M POS Air
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO.digital active
View all jobs Test Automation Engineer with C# – M POS Air active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO Digital Romania is the tech product-led company of METRO, the leading international specialist for wholesale and food trade. With longstanding experience in global wholesale, METRO.digital develops customized IT services and products worldwide for all METRO countries. Located in Germany and Romania, the METRO.digital employees are working continuously on one goal: digitalizing the wholesale industry.Requirements
• 1+ years experience in automation testing using C# and any testing framework (preferably Selenium);
• Good knowledge of automation testing technologies for both UI and API based systems as well as Gherkin DSL;
• Knowledge of Agile testing pyramid and where each testing layer fits in software development;
• Solid understanding of OOP Concepts;
• Experience using practices such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and BDD;
• Solid understanding of GIT version control, including branching and conflict resolution;
• Knowledge of Docker containerization is a plus;
• Experience working with databases;
• Very good fluency in English (written and verbal).
• The role of Automation Engineer is to design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions and forge a solid automation strategy going forward;
• Evaluate the effectiveness of established test automation processes and continuous delivery process;
• Identify and implement appropriate changes and improvements where necessary;
• Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of the product strategy;
• Work closely with developers as they write and develop code to ensure requirements are being met and overall quality is achieved;
• Provide guidance and act as a consultant on testing and test automation for team members;
• Coordinate and implement test automation solutions and activities inside the project and record the test results;
• Apply appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long-term goals of the testing solution based on the product tech stack;
• Collect and report daily statistics and test metrics;
• Analyze and raise defects when appropriate and retest defect fixes;
• Work closely with other automation engineers to ensure a correct implementation of the company`s test automation strategy.
Our general Benefits:
• Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home forever, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
• Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
• Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
• Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.