Senior Strategic Buyer with German
· 5-7 years of expertise in strategic sourcing
· Proficiency in English and German
· Experience with managing and mentoring small to medium sized teams, both from an operational and career perspective
· Knowledge of the principles and practices of large-scale centralized purchasing
· Experience with leading and executing negotiations
·Ability to manage multiple procurement projects at once and assess new purchase requirements based on spend risk etc.
· Advantage: Any business process improvement methodology such as TQM, Six Sigma, APE
• Supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning and strategic sourcing tasks
• Identifying and communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders, such as suppliers, project sponsors, end-users and other supporting functions such as HR, Legal and Finance.
• Establishing negotiation strategies, identifying and developing negotiation levers, validating them with stakeholders and leading negotiations to ensure savings, timely supply and other benefits for purchases, business analytics, savings reporting and tracking, stakeholder interaction as part of the S2C program
• Discussing with vendors and evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers;
• Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, Scorecard and Bid Analysis)