Process Quality Coordinator Backend
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Bachelor Degree in a Technical field;;
• Between 3 and 5 years experience in the Automotive industry;
• Knowledge of IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 and basic knowledge CAQ (QSYS / SAP);
• Processing and data collection from SAP applications, MES-QUA, DRX-Reporting, Host, client portals;
• 8D methodology / complaints, Q7 tools, SPC, customer specific requirements, retraining inspections, special features;
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory, German is an advantage;
• Communication and leadership skills, team – player attitude, analytical skills and process – oriented thinking.
• Coordination of the Internal Quality department activity;
• Ensures early detection of weaknesses and defects;
• Implement appropriate measures to remove defects and weaknesses and track their effectiveness;
• Permanent optimization (CIP) in the sense of the 0 mistakes strategy and for identifying and applying the possibilities of saving costs;
• Monitoring the performance of the installed quality system and submitting proposals for optimization and permanent occupation for compliance with the requirements for quality assurance;
• Monitoring corrective measures;
• Monitor and react for respect during the processing of complaints;
• Assesses opportunities and risks in the product and process that could influence product compliance;
• Cooperates in the analysis of defective parts in one km and in operation, taking into account both internal and customer-specific requirements and implementing effective measures in case of deviations.
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work – life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.