Translator German to English (TM)
The Translation Services Team supports the development process our specialists from various departments are dedicated to. As a member of our team, your goal will be to provide high-quality translations from German into English in a challenging technical field: the automotive industry. Main Responsibilities:
* Provide high-quality translations for the technical departments;
* Manage resources and contribute to the know-how of the team (add/edit terminology entries, provide new links and useful resources);
* Revise translations if requested;
* Commit to agreed deadlines;
* Foster good relationships with fellow colleagues and specialists; You will benefit from an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. After that, a mentor will offer you all the support you need to assume your responsibilities gradually.
* Very good knowledge of German and English;
* Study of translation techniques;
* Computer literacy;
* Technical understanding and/or experience in translation (know-how in the automotive field is preferred);
* Trados knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.