Corporate POS Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Metropolitan Life active.
Vezi toate job-urile Corporate POS Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Metropolitan Life is part of MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management to help their individual and institutional clients confidently step into the future. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 markets globally and holds leading positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
In Romania, Metropolitan Life has over 23 years of activity on the life insurance market. More than 3 million customers benefit from life insurance and mandatory private pensions offered by Metropolitan Life locally.
The new Corporate POS Specialist we are looking for requires both hard and soft skills to excel in the position, at least:
• Collaborative and team player;
• Planning and organizational skills, including flexibility and agility to respond to changing environments
• Positive, with a strong “can do” attitude
• Strong customer service and problem solving skills
• Attention to details
• Proactive and promptness in solving problems
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Good knowledge of English and Microsoft Office tools
• Experience working in insurance industry and solid understanding of the business/ distribution channels is a plus
You will be part of Corporate POS team and your job duties and responsibilities will include:
• Manage bancassurance portfolio in dedicated credit life administration system/SQL database/Excel:
o Process and import in administration system the monthly files received from business partners
o Reconcile, identify errors and correct data received from business partners according to group policies
o Financial reporting: verify on bank statement/with business partners the collected premiums and paid commissions reported in monthly files
• Maintain a permanent communication with corporate business partners
• Communicate with corporate partners regarding insured portfolio, policy payments and cancellations, identify deviations from the group policy and find solutions to accommodate them
• Manage telemarketing portfolio in dedicated application;
o Daily direct debit process
o Other administering activities
• Respond to customers’ requests and complaints
• Provide support for other departments to solve various issues, specific to administered portfolio
• Be involved in backlog removal activities within the department
• Recommend solutions to automate or simplify operational flows;
• Develop and review operational procedures for the department’s activities
• Be involved in departmental and interdepartmental projects (processes and product implementation)
What we offer:
• Friendly and dynamic work environment with multiple career development opportunities, allowing the colleague to explore a variety of functions and processes within the Operations area;
• Inclusive and multicultural team where you can create impact with your innovative ideas and creative personality;
• Various learning & development programs, adapted to your needs and goals;
• Work-life balance programs and a special care for your physical and mental health;
• Benefits (flexible hours, meal tickets, private medical subscription, insurance policy, Bookster, additional holiday based on your seniority);
• Attractive salary and yearly additional compensation, according to your performance and support for the team;
• Hybrid way of working and good location – close to the subway.