Cyber Security Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Enel active
View all jobs Cyber Security Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enel este o companie prestigioasă care are ambiție și îmbrățișează schimbarea! Având o direcție clară de a sprijini tranziția energetică și a fi un model de organizatie sustenabilă, a luat și măsuri concrete și sistematice prin care contribuie la această schimbare tectonică pe care industria energiei o traversează în prezent.
E o oportunitate extraordinară să lucrezi în energie în această eră a tranziției energetice, iar împreună avem șansa să contribuim în România la obiective precum decarbonizarea prin energie verde, mobilitate electrică, eficiență energetică, economie circulară, inovație, digitalizare, toate acestea urmând principiul creării de valoare în comun, împreună cu comunitățile pe care le servim.
Company: Enel Servicii Comune
Department: Global Digital Solutions - Data Protection, Cyber Security and Compliance
Location: Day Tower, Bvd. Mircea Voda nr., sect., Bucharest
What we are looking for:
- University degree - suggested Specialization (but not required): Electronics and Telecommunications, Automatics, Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Working experience in a large corporation is a plus.
- Have a keen interest in Cyber Security and looking to build his/her career: basic technical knowledge is required as a starting point for enrichment aimed at developing new cyber security skills;
- Have working experience with:
> Networking: protocols, logical architectures, main components, VPN,
> Operating systems, cloud services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
> Application development: application architectures, coding, service customization
> Modern cyber security practices, common attack types and detection / prevention methods
> Analyis and reporting on cyber threats and computer vulnerabilities.
- Proven working experience with at least on of modern cyber security technologies (WAF, Antispam / phishing, IDS / IPS, Firewall, Proxy, EDR, etc), on-premise, cloud-based / as a service;
Constitutes a big plus:
- Experience with budget management and spending control, acquisition and contract management
- Experience in an international and multicultural context; experience within matrix organization is a big plus;
- Already have or in process to obtain a relevant Security Certifications etc.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills;
- Strong attitude towards collaboration and teamwork;
- Curiosity and willingness to invest in themselves for the development of new skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills, in both Romanian and English;
- Ability to manage relationships with colleagues from different units and third party suppliers;
- Focus on internal customers (business units and / or another ICT teams) atitude and on continuously improving the quality of work performed;
- Creatively develops new products and ideas (improvements of systems and existing processes), in the context of Cyber Security organization of Enel Group.
- Provides operational support as an individual contributor, ensuring the delivery of projects within the responsibility perimeter;
- Manages Cyber Security and local Romania Security requirements, as well as acquisitions, contracts and relationship with partners and suppliers as part of Staff & Service team;
- Act as focal point for Romania for the Enel CERT team; coordinate with Incident management team during incidents and support investigation of cyber security incidents and data breaches;
- Actively participates in the management of incidents and cyber events both from a technical point of view and communication to internal and external stakeholders;
- Based on the ENEL methodologies / procedures, participates in activities related to assessment, management, monitoring and communication of cyber security risks;
- Contribute to the development and optimization of cyber security incidents detection and response, based on the ENEL methodologies, procedures, and capabilities;
- Participates in activities related to implementation of cyber security and security projects.
Sounds like a perfect job? We have even more to offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Paid subscription to a network of private medical clinics;
- Extra days off (Birthday, Energy Day) + Extra days off depending on seniority;
- Reimbursement of part of the holiday ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our collaborators;
- Real professional development opportunities;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- The integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team;
- Bookster subscription.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications being kept in the Enel database for a period not exceeding one year.
ENEL is a multigenerational company, characterized by the values of diversity and inclusion. Regardless of age, ethnicity, gender or disability, here you will find all the support you need to adapt and achieve performance. Because in ENEL differences become opportunities!
Enel Servicii Comune
Enel Servicii Comune is, together with Enel România, one of the companies of Enel Group in Romania, which has the role of supporting the main business lines – the supply, distribution, generation of electricity and development of innovative solutions. This company supports the activity of all other group companies through communication functions, human resources, financial, IT, legal, institutional affairs and sustainability and so on.