Game Quality Analyst- Senior Process Associate with German
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Any graduate
• Interest in playing PC games and good acumen towards gaming terminologies, new-age gaming world & Industry
• 2+ Years’ Experience working as an Agent/Reviewer/Moderator in a Trust & Safety Process (content moderation/review/labelling)
• Good communication (Minimum B2 proficiency as per CEFR on English and German) & excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to comprehend the dynamic nuances in the gaming world
• Flexibility in working hours & shifts
• Prior understanding & exposure towards quality process (audits, coaching & feedback, sampling & reporting)
• Proficient on MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc )
• Attention to detail, nature of being thorough & meticulous in their work
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
• 1 Year+ experience as a subject matter expert/coach or quality auditor in their previous stint/organization
• Worked in more than 1, trust & safety process/account in their previous organization
• Prior experience of people/multiple stakeholder interaction
Inviting applications for the role of Game Quality Analyst with German!
In this role, you will lead the continuous improvement process on Quality related metrics for the assigned set of moderators/team, by first & foremost being an in-house specialist of the process & policies, conducting a variety of Quality Assurance tasks which include transaction review, random audits, provide coaching & feedback to agents, engage in Calibrations, Root Cause Exercise & contribute their assigned part on action plans
• Ability & willingness to review and moderate the platform (periodically) on the base of policies, processes, and guidelines. Provide actions & reasons on each decision/transaction. Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example, slurs, cuss words, adult content, etc.). The role also involves moderating content of an egregious nature.
• Review/Audit moderator’s transactions (action & reasons) to provide expert opinion on whether the transaction is, in compliance with policies & process
• Conduct coaching & feedback for moderators. Help moderators improve their quality performance
• Engage in appeals process with moderators, team leaders & client stakeholders
• Ensure, self-expertise of the subject matter (process updates, policies, Quality Team’s Standard Operating Procedure)
• Indulge in nurturing new hires & tenured bottom performers, via additional audits & actions to provide the hypercare required to improve quality performance
• Contribute towards the process of ‘define, update, innovate’ the quality frameworks to meet client expectations and raising the bar, continuously on Quality.
• Implementation and effective usage of different Quality Check Tools, best practices, and procedures.
• Contribute towards overall process improvement ideas, insights, and projects to enhance process’s key performance indicators & value adds
• Accountable for performance standards for the assigned set of moderator’s Quality Performance benchmarks & continuous improvement in a weekly/monthly manner
• Responsible to partner & contribute on classroom training delivery with respective team leader or training specialists. Also engage in refresher training as per training need identifications & action plans for continuous improvement