Game Moderator-Process Associate with Russian
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Any graduate
• 0 to 12 months of experience in content moderation/trust and safety
• Minimum B2 proficiency in English and B1 Russian CEFR
• If selected for bilingual language, proficiency in the selected native language
• Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekends)
• Basic PC skills (Internet navigation, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Comfortable with dealing with routine work quickly and at a high standard
• Interest in playing PC games and acumen towards gaming terminologies & Industry
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
• Experience in playing PC games (PUBG/BGMI, Fortnite, COD etc)
• Culturally aware of the regional trends
• Tech Savvy
• Review and moderate the platform by following the policies, processes, and guidelines and provide decision based on prescribed guidelines
• Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example – slurs, cuss words, adult content, etc.)
• The role also involves moderating content of Egregious nature
• Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
• Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
• Accountable for performance standards (Efficiency, Quality) in a weekly manner
• Use market specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our client’s community of gamers
This roles is on-site, in Bucharest, and the schedule is in two shifts. From 6AM to 3PM Romanian time, and one from 1PM to 10PM Romanian time.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to work sometimes during weekends and during bank holidays.