This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Software Business Partners active
View all jobs Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Developing software, using several platforms & languages (you can work in .NET or C++, Java - depending on your skills & past experience), for a variety of projects (enterprise software, multimedia, web / mobile, networking etc.)
- Verticals: online business services (SaaS), elearning, healthcare, telecom, manufacturing etc.
- Platforms: we develop software for a wide range of platforms (including mobile, desktop, web). We also develop cross-platform applications (which are compatible with several platforms & operating systems: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux / Android / iOS) 4> Typical technologies that we use:
- .NET 4.5 (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Java 8
- AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, nodeJS
- Swift / Objective-C
- Android Studio
A few interesting examples (projects which we have been / are working on):
- online streaming and conferencing, involving a hybrid mix of technologies: low-level system drivers for screen and audio capture (including echo cancellation techniques), RTMP integration with Flash Media Server, integration with FreeSwitch for more scalable audio conferencing, support for mobile platforms etc.;
- an e-learning content creation suite for creating video tutorials and presentations (the application involved various technologies, such as: low-level C/C++ libraries for hooking into Windows APIs for key-capture / managing windows etc., Flash ActionScript3 for rendering tutorials as interactive Flash materials, OCR / edge detection / pattern recognition, Microsoft Office Interop, a lightweight controls library with double-buffering support etc.);
- an online multiplayer RPG game, powered by Bing Maps;
- NoSQL-type databases and intelligent data aggregation and compression techniques, for creating / processing / reporting on millions of data entries daily;
- a mobile application for Android and iOS (coupled with an administrative mobile website) for increasing fidelity among customers of pubs, used to receive discounts and prizes in exchange for beers purchased and pictures posted on Facebook.
What Are the Benefits of Working at SBP?
- We offer competitive salaries, periodical raises, performance bonuses & gratifications
- You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a pleasant and friendly team, who shares the same values. You will learn on a daily basis and you will be able to develop your career in a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- The possibility of working (in alternation) on a variety of projects & technologies. Each of our colleagues belongs to several project-teams
- We offer flexible working hours, so that you can balance your professional and personal time
- Permanent feedback, performance evaluations on a monthly basis
- Close communication within the team. The possibility of bringing suggestions & raising issues directly to the management
- Developing your in-depth technical expertise and working with the latest tools and technologies on the market
- Technical training on a wide variety of technologies, to cover the different types of projects & platforms that we use in our projects
Private healthcare (Medlife)
Gym membership discount (World Class Fitness / 7card)
Weekly professional massage
Open space terrace
Relaxation room (equipped with PS4, large screen TV, laptop, books etc.)
Fresh fruits & snacks in the office
Regular activities with the team. Team building o ensure the required quality.