Junior Recruiter for Talent Acquisition Academy with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Junior Recruiter for Talent Acquisition Academy with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Together, we embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Apply NOW for Accenture Talent Acquisition Academy
A 6-month experience, with the possibility of un undetermined work contract afterwards.
We are launching the Talent Acquisition Academy program, an awesome opportunity that allows you to learn, grow and kickstart your career as a recruiter using your favorite language in a professional environment!
Please consider the recruitment process will begin in October.
• Bachelor’s Degree / University Degree (or final university year);
• English (C1) and Italian (at least B1 level);
• Passionate and willing to learn and develop in the HR and Talent Acquisition field;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trust with partners, peers and candidates;
• Ability to learn, flex, adapt, and stay curious;
• Well organized, confident;
• Interest to develop your sourcing and interview skills as well as client management skills;
• Able to work within limits of processes, procedures, and systems while staying creative.
What will you do:
You will attend a 6 month intensive learning program that will prepare you for becoming a Junior Recruiter. We combine different learning techniques alongside 2 months of intensive formation (training, courses, and workshops) and 4 months of practice.
You will learn how to:
• Search for suitable candidate profiles to match the business needs;
• Handle job postings and select new applications;
• Find and use new sourcing channels;
• Search and contact the suitable candidates to confirm their interest and expertise;
• Support the team you will be part of by participation and a strong and close communication;
• Build candidate pipelines for future needs and offer a good candidate experience to the applicants;
• Provide the pipeline status to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects.
6 month determined paid contract. Depending on your other engagements (university), you can opt for a 4hrs, 6 hrs or 8 hrs contract.
What do you receive in return?
• Work alongside dedicated professionals within a culture of high performance with a proven sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere, and a sense that whatever the problem might be, there is a solution to it;
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, and access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities;
• You will be part of a leading-edge technology company and a global and multicultural team;
• And, of course, you will have the possibility to start your career in Talent Acquisition at Accenture (after the 6 months academy, based on your performance, you will have the possibility of receiving an undetermined Junior Recruiter job within Accenture).
Join a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company, with approximately people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.