Let's Talk About You!
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
A Snapshot of Your Day
The mission of our Electrical Site Engineer/Technical Expert is to actively contribute in implementing low and zero emission projects supporting a decarbonized future and help us reach the global Net Zero Target. As part of our team, you are handling Electrical and I&C installation activities in our projects on construction sites worldwide.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Contribute to our Zero Harm Targets by complying with Occupational Health & Safety regulations and lead contractors by example
- Supervise and coordinate the electrical and I&C installation activities on construction sites
- Train and guide subcontractors in your field of expertise
- Comply with the budget, project deadlines and quality of electrical assemblies, technical specifications, latest norms, and standards
- Cooperate with international, intercultural and interdisciplinary teams
- Coordinate with Engineering, Project Management and Customers for interfaces
- Improve and support the business by applying lessons learned and share your own ideas
What You Bring
- University degree (BSc) in electrical engineering, or comparable electrotechnical education and practical experience in the industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership/supervision position in electrical and I&C installation
- Experience in the execution of larger projects desirable (installation, commissioning)
- Team player mindset, excellent adaptability, and strong communication skills
- Fluent command of the English language in writing and speaking
- Knowledge of German, Spanish or French language is desirable
- Ability to make decisions, goal orientation, assertiveness as well as planning and organizational skills
- Customer orientation
- Leadership, problem solving skills as well as an ability to motivate others
- Overseas experience is beneficial
- SEP certificates
- Commitment to global operations, partly under challenging conditions and the declared intention to work and live in foreign cultures for long periods (minimum 5 years)
- Valid passport & an international driving license
About the Team
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Check out our video to see what we do!
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company.
We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.