Lead Plant Layout Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Energy active
View all jobs Lead Plant Layout Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Let's Talk About You!
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
A Snapshot of Your Day
- The mission of our Lead Plant Layout Engineer is to handle scope and technical interfaces, such as the integration of OEM components, and lead a (virtual) team in performing their individual tasks.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Develop and optimize power plant arrangement concepts and layouts
- Maintain standard plant layouts and reference documents
- Proposal engineering: evaluate and comment on customer specification, customers questionnaire, deviations, compilation of proposal documents, evaluation and coordination of concept/laydown areas and noise concept
- Implement projects in the field of power plant design
- Cost, time schedule and result responsibility for the assigned development projects
- Sales support during project development phase
- Prepare technical specifications and inquiry documentation
- Coordinate and optimize interfaces (mechanical, electrical, I&C, civil)
- Participate in engineering and optimization of interfaces, responsibility in design review process
- Review internal and external engineering documents
- Coordinate international plant layout design groups
- Evaluate guidance from other fields (mechanical, electrical, I&C, civil)
- Supervise deadlines, quality and costs of the design groups
What You Bring
- College degree, preferable within the field of mechanical or process engineering or equivalent combination of education and at least 5 years of proven experience from the power generation and EPC market
- Knowledge about Building Information Modeling (BIM) methodology, related software & tools, data exchange strategies and BIM processes
- Strategic orientation with a detailed knowledge of products and power plant components, services and markets of industrial power plant & Combined Heat and Power solution business
- Customer focus: capability of changing perspectives and adapting strategies and actions to the multifaceted environment
- Ability to positively lead project teams to provide the best solutions regarding budget, quality and time
- Intercultural sensitivity, in order to work in (virtual) international team
- Capability to lead multi-functional and cross-product line initiatives, domestically and internationally
- Self-motivation with high energy drive and business sense
- Capability of multitasking, with excellent organizational skills while assuring a high quality work process
- Willingness for business travels with international contacts
- Excellent skills in 2D design tools such as AutoCAD, skills in 3d design tools such as (PDMS,E3D) are an advantage
- Proficiency in English
About the Team
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of groundbreaking technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected.
With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.