Manager, Marketing Events EMEA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Manager, Marketing Events EMEA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Veeam(R) is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others. The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service. The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
Marketing Events Manager will join the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa region) Marketing team with the responsibility for the strategy, budgeting and event planning across all EMEA regions; to manage events team as a people manager, representing EMEA events team on management calls and meetings; working with various stakeholders within the company
Position also includes managing and executing Veeam most important own and 3rd party events.
Researching, creating and maintaining of marketing events (participation in exhibitions, forums, conferences, etc.) with varying levels of participation, from sponsoring an external event to executing it from A to Z.
Ownership and execution of the events marketing strategy in EMEA
Functional KPI progress tracking and planning of the activities that will mitigate the risks
Full ownership of PAN EMEA and Corp Events Initiatives
Strategy Planning for Events, including budgeting and analysis
Dealing with all event-related logistics, including coordination of staffing, signage, giveaways, speakers assignment, communications and full responsibility for event objectives, messaging and targets
Collaboration with other marketing teams (communications, PR, designers) in order to reach maximum outcomes from each event
Managing order of the giveaways, printed materials, prizes etc. required for events and for local team needs
Analyzing the results of each activity (leads quality, ROI, brand awareness etc.), department and overall results per Q and Year, suggesting improvements
Working with budgeting, contracting, payments and approval chains
- Higher Education (preferably in marketing)
- Advanced English (to be able to communicate with the native speakers)
- Experience in marketing events of more than 4 years (preferably in IT and/or international environment)
- Ultimate understanding of all event-related processes, technologies, trends and pricing
- Portfolio of successfully accomplished events would be a plus
- Active and reliable team player
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Fixed term contract for 2 years
- Private medical insurance services
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance for employees' children
- Meal tickets
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan where you will be able to flexibly customize your benefits package based on your budget and personal needs.
- A choice of over 5,000 benefits on the Edenred Benefit Online platform is available to you, such as medical insurance plans for dependents, top-upplans which provide additional medical coverage to the medical insurance plan, medical services plans offered by different providers, dental, gym membership, transportation, private pension programs, personal and professional development, travel, special offers and many more.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.