Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile INTERBRANDS ORBICO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Helpdesk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are an important player on the FMCG distribution market in Romania, part of the Orbico Group, the largest FMCG distributor in Europe, present in 20 countries.
Interbrands Orbico represents at least 150 brands across more than 29.000 clients in Romania. Our sales strategy has earned us a place in the Top Romanian Sales and Distribution companies, and we’re proud to prioritise outstanding customer experiences above all else.
"STRONGER TOGETHER" is our motto. We bring value to our partners through the digital and logistical solutions offered, through a very wide range of quality products and a vision based on performance.
Our strength comes from our people. We pride ourselves with a team of over 2000 experienced and dynamic people, who have passion in what they do and constantly demonstrate the desire to progress. We aim for excellence, we love the brands we work with and we constantly strive to highlight them, so as to give them their rightful place in the market and in the heart of consumers.
We are looking for a passionate colleague with experience in IT technical support, to be part оf our Helpdesk team. The ideal candidate will have good attention to details and problem analysis skills in order to solve problems efficiently.
In this role, you will analyze and solve problems by investigating potential solutions using your troubleshooting skills. To ensure success as an IT specialist, you will be able to provide technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritizing and resolving problems related to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software, using internal instructions.
- Average hardware knowledge (computer configuration, diagnostics and troubleshooting);
- Average knowledge of software (application installations, drivers);
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office applications;
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems;
- Basic knowledge of computer networks;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Advanced level of English;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Category B driving license.
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with constant training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most well known, premium brands in the FMCG & BEAUTY world, giving you the opportunity to work amongst highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- We have a generous benefits package including 21-28 days holiday leave (+all national free days).
- You’ll also have access to a medical insurance, meal tickets, monthly commission scheme & incentives, vehicle purchase schemes, and much more.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We’re proud of our culture where all colleagues can feel comfortable to bring their true selves to work and thrive in an environment removed of stereotypes and bias.