Senior Survey Programmer
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comCerinte
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Advanced English language skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational and communication skills are required for client services
• Must have the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects for on time delivery
• Committed to extended work hours when necessary to reach goals.
• 2+ years programming experience required in Confirmit, Decipher, IBM SPSS Dimensions, SurveyMonkey
• Experience working with MS Excel
• Programming complex online questionnaires based on the materials provided by the client (this includes survey scripting, managing languages, reporting)
• Cooperatively work with Project Managers to deliver projects meeting client needs, within prescribed time frames
• Adhere to ‘Right First Time’ policy for quality control
• Assist other Survey Programmers when workload requires
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met
• Capable of working independently on projects and collaborating as a strong team member
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off
Dynata is the world’s largest first-party data and insights platform. With a reach that encompasses 62 million consumers and business professionals globally, and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around its robust first-party data offering to bring the voice of the customer to the entire marketing continuum – from strategy, innovation, and branding to advertising, measurement, and optimization. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research, media and advertising agencies, publishers, consulting and investment firms and corporate customers in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees. Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.