Frontend Developer - EMEA, Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GoDaddy active
View all jobs Frontend Developer - EMEA, Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.Requirements
Your experience should include...
• 2+ years of professional software development experience
• Strong proficiency with front-end technologies such as: React, Vue.js, and/or Next.js.
• Strong foundational skills (data structures, design patterns)
• Proficiency in API-driven design, particularly REST
• Understanding of git and git-based workflows
• Good English skills – both verbal and written
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; team collaboration skills
You might also have...
• Experience with multiple "last mile" tools like grunt, gulp, or webpack to ship production-ready software
• Experience managing or contributing to open-source projects is a plus
• Exposure to containerization using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
What you'll get to do...
• Write great code and build unit and integration tests that prove it
• Perform code reviews and advocate for clean, high-quality code
• Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of our products
• Participate in ensuring a high-quality and performant system that engages and delights customers
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
JOB ID: R016338